What is Robo-Advisor Onboarding Experience Client Reviews?
From an industry that launched in 2012, reported estimates forecast robo-advisors will attract between two and five trillion dollars in assets under management in the US by 2020. How can firms in the traditional and digital advice spaces effectively position themselves to capitalize on this fast moving opportunity?
DALBAR compared the onboarding experience amongst robo-advisors in Canada (and a few in the US) from the unique vantage point of the client. A mystery shop approach was employed to compare the onboarding experience, a critical first point of contact between a firm and its new clients.
What the report analyzes?
- Communication with robo-advisor firms through key online channels
- Onboarding interviews and risk assessment activities
- Authentication strategies
- Fee disclosures
- Account funding pathways
- Client perceptions
Subscribers to this study experience a number of benefits, some of which include:
- Identification of early trends and most innovative practices from robo-advisors
- Client assessments of the onboarding process across different platforms
- Highlights of strengths and determination of areas for improvement
- Meaningful data to better understand robo-advisor services
What the reports cost?
- Full Report + Collateral Documents $12,500
- Provided in slide-deck format, DALBAR's full report uses real-world data gathered from mystery shoppers to compare major onboarding metrics at 10 popular Canadian firms and five US robo-advisor practices. In addition to the insights provided in the report, the collateral documentation add on provides a full view of the types of communication new clients receive during the account opening process.
- Full Report $9,000
- Provided in slide-deck format, DALBAR's full report uses real-world data gathered from mystery shoppers to compare major onboarding metrics at 10 popular Canadian firms and five US robo-advisor practices.
- Company Dashboards $500
- The DALBAR client experience dashboard provides an essential overview of the major robo-advisor firms in Canada and the US.