What is Branch Monitor? Retail bank branches across Canada have undergone tremendous physical change in the last few years. The look and feel of retail branches have improved drastically but to what extent has the retail client experience evolved particularly at high traffic, high profile, and visibly prominent corners of a city?
Branch Monitor is a performance measurement program that highlights how well the banks are doing at meeting client needs and shaping the overall client experience.
Mystery shoppers visit bank branches to complete a pre-determined transaction/inquiry.
Objectives and uses
Dalbar's Branch Monitor reports will:
- Highlight Trends and Best Practices: Branch Monitor reports emerging trends and best practices affecting the client experience.
- Consistency Measure: Branch Monitor reveals the level of consistency each bank achieves in servicing clients for a specified interaction.
- Offer Industry Data: Branch Monitor takes a comparative look at the service, solution, sales standards among the leading banks. The report provides results on 50+ discrete elements in the following broad categories:
- Branch staff accommodation level
- Branch staff expertise
- Branch staff professionalism & attitude
- Branch staff sales and proactive skills
- Collateral material
- Loyalty & Sales Momentum measures
- Personalized experience
- Best interest served
- Value your business
- Reinforce banking relationship
- Factors that enhance/detract
- Likelihood to return
- Likelihood to recommend
How are Branch Monitor reports made available?
Branch Monitor reports are available via:
- Industry Report: $9,500.
- Individual Firm Report: $7,500
Upcoming Branch Monitor reports
- Newcomers to Canada
- Financial/Retirement Plan Reviews
- Small Business Banking
- Investment Process
For more information
For more information about Dalbar's Branch Monitor research please contact Anita Lo at 905.482.3023 x223 or email@example.com.